Body-Solid Selectorized Home Gym (G1S)
- Tech Specs
The Body-Solid G1S packs a lot of power, strength and durability into the smallest footprint available. Centered on a 160 lb. selectorized weight stack, this gym allows over 40 toning, trimming and strength training exercises. From the multi-grip press arm to the contoured, adjustable seat pad, the G1S gives you more for your money than any other home gym on the market. Body-Solid G series gyms use the highest manufacturing standards and the finest quality pulleys, cables, and upholstery.
- Easy to use, space saving, no-cable-change design.
- Traditional press bar is biomechanically designed for maximum chest concentration and outstanding muscle development.
- DuraFirm™ pads with lumbar support provide ultimate comfort and prevent lower back strain.
- All stations feature self-lubricating bronze bushings with biomechanically accurate pivot points for friction-free shaft rotation.
- Telescoping, chrome plated seat post for quick, smooth adjustments and proper body positioning.
- 2,200 lb. tension strength, military spec, steel aircraft cables with nylon sheath provide durability and low maintenance.
- 4½” pulleys are impact resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon with precision machined steel ball bearings for prolonged cable life, smooth movement and maximum durability.
- Heavy duty 12-gauge steel construction provides ultimate strength, function and durability.
- Tough, durable, electrostatically applied powder coat finish ensures against scratching, chipping and peeling.
- Includes lat bar, straight bar, ankle strap, ab / triceps strap, Total Body Workout™ DVD, and convenient water bottle and towel holder.