Body-Solid Pro-Select Weight Assisted Chin Dip Machine (FCD-STK)
- Tech Specs
With its weight-assisted kneepad mechanism, the Fusion Chin-Dip provides the same benefits of chin and dip exercises to everyone, regardless of their current fitness level or weight. Plus, its 210 lb. weight stack enables you to counterbalance your own bodyweight.By doing pull-ups chin-ups and dips, you can effectively and efficiently build muscles in your arms, shoulders and back. Add vertical knees raises, and you'll soon see an increase in definition of your lower abdominal muscles. Best of all, the benefits of these exercises can be enjoyed by fitness enthusiasts of all skill and strength levels.
- Knee-pad platform allows user to control desired weight-assist balance.
- Easy access Dip Station features oversized diameter grips for ultimate comfort.
- Ultra-thick DuraFirm™ back, arm and knee pads.
- 11 gauge steel frame with 1 5/8” x 3” oval tubing.
- 2"x 2" all-4-side welded high tensile strength steel mainframe construction.
- Dimensions: 54" W x 65" L x 83"H.
- Distance between dip handles 20”
- Distance to top of dip handles 53.5”
- Distance between arm pads 17.5”
- Distance to top of arm pads 55.5”
- 42” lat bar with close grip handles
- Two step up platforms