- Tech Specs
Built to deliver the optimum indoor cycling experience, the adidas C-21x features a large 16 kg / 35 lb rear-drive flywheel, designed to simulate the feeling of an outdoor bike by storing kinetic energy and maintaining momentum for a smooth cycling motion and consistent cadence. Take control over the intensity of your ride by shifting the 8-level resistance paddle to lower or increase the energy required for each pedal stroke. Manually adjustable, without having to cycle through incremental levels, the resistance paddle allows you to quickly tailor your spin workouts with ease.
With the internal self-generating motor, you are the one that creates energy and powers the C-21x’s impressive features. No need for a power adapter, tangled wires or restrictive plug sockets, you have the power and freedom to train anywhere in your home. With built-in transport wheels and grip bar, it’s even easier to move the bike around your home as you wish.
The C-21x’s onboard computer delivers live performance metrics including speed, time, distance, calories, pulse and RPM. With the supplied chest strap you can also monitor your heart rate and receive accurate data on your performance, so you can track your progress. A tablet and smartphone holder has been integrated into the design of the console so that you can easily watch video content while you cycle.
The fully adjustable handlebar setup with armrests, horizontal and vertical saddle adjustment, streamlined sprint saddle and Jendel spin pedals make the C-21x ideal for both sprints and long, flat endurance sessions. The dual water bottle holder helps to keep you fully hydrated throughout your spin session.
With our Adidas Bikes, we are committed to quality which is why we offer a 2 year warranty on parts and labour on the Adidas C-21X Bike. Already have an adidas bike? Register your product now https://www.adidashardware.com/product-registration to activate your warranty and keep up to date on adidas fitness special offers and news.
- 16 kg / 35 lb flywheel
- 24 electronic resistance levels
- 8 levels of manual resistance with quick-shift paddle
- Self-generating motor – no power adapter, no wires, no sockets
- Intuitive console with clear LCD screen displays speed, time, distance, calories, pulse and rpm
- Chest strap & wireless pulse receiver
- Fully adjustable handlebar setup with armrests
- Sprint saddle with vertical and horizontal adjustment
- Saddle height ranges from 77 cm - 92 cm / 30.3" - 36.2"
- Jendel spin pedals with adjustable strap & cage
- Dual Water bottle holder, tablet and phone holder
- Floor level adjustment
- Built-in transport wheels and grip bar
- Signature adidas Ultra Series red LED lighting powers up when you create energy
- Max. user weight: 150 kg
- Setup dimensions: (L) 133 x (W) 57 x (H) 136 cm / (L) 52.3" x (W) 22.4" x (H) 53.5"