Body-Solid Leverage Seated Row (LVSR)
- Tech Specs
TURN UP THE INTENSITY TO ELEVEN
With each Body-Solid Leverage Machine you can feel free to max out and train to exhaustion. Plus the advanced safety features mean that you often won't need a spotter for a heavy-duty workout. In fact, once you're done using these machines you'll be nearly as tough as the equipment.
Natural feel and resistance of free-weights with the control of a machine.
Weight plates optional
- 2" x 3" 11 gauge steel mainframe.
- Electrostatically applied powder coat paint finish, metallic silver.
- Durable double stitched upholstery.
- Sealed bearing pivot points.
- Dual axis diverging arm movement for biomechanically correct back exercise.
- 360 degree articulating hand grips provide definition and natural range of motion.
- Gas assisted chest support for various arm lengths and total isolation of back muscles.
- Adjustable seat pad with gas assist.
- Independent unilateral arm movement.
- Weight plate holders for plate storage.
- Dimensions: 65" (166cm) L x 35" (88cm) W x 44" (112cm) H.