Body-Solid Leverage Lat Pull Down (LVLA)
- Tech Specs
TURN UP THE INTENSITY TO ELEVEN
With each Body-Solid Leverage Machine you can feel free to max out and train to exhaustion. Plus the advanced safety features mean that you often won't need a spotter for a heavy-duty workout. In fact, once you're done using these machines you'll be nearly as tough as the equipment.
Natural feel and resistance of free-weights with the control of a machine.
Weight plates optional
- 2" x 3" 11 gauge steel mainframe.
- Electrostatically applied powder coat paint finish, metallic silver.
- Durable double stitched upholstery.
- Sealed bearing pivot points.
- Dual axis diverging arm movement for biomechanically correct lat pull downs.
- 360 degree articulating hand grips for free floating downward pulling motion.
- Adjustable leg hold down pads.
- Gas assisted seat adjustment.
- Weight plate holders for plate storage.
- Dimensions: 76"(194cm) L x 49"(123cm) W x 84"(214cm) H.