- Tech Specs
The adidas X-21 Cross Trainer is ideal for all-round fitness, allowing you to build muscular and cardio endurance without having to put impact strain through sensitive joints. The rear-drive 10 kg / 22 lb flywheel is efficient at storing kinetic energy, which in turn maintains momentum and creates a smooth, quiet elliptical motion. You can easily adjust the intensity of your workout by using the quick resistance keys located on the fixed handlebars to select one of the 24 levels of electronic resistance.
Built around a self-generating motor, you are the one that creates energy and powers the X-21’s impressive features. No need for a power adapter, tangled wires or restrictive plug sockets, you have the power and freedom to train anywhere in your home. With built-in transport wheels and grip bar, it’s even easier to move the cross trainer around your home as you wish.
The X-21’s console has 12 pre-installed fitness programmes and 4 user-defined programmes to keep the challenge varied and ensure you’re fully motivated to achieve your fitness goals. The crystal-clear LCD display helps you to track your progress by feeding back real-time workout data including, speed, time, distance, calories, pulse, watts, RPM and resistance. Accurate heart rate data is also available via the supplied wireless chest strap and pulse can be quickly measured using the integrated hand pulse sensors.
A convenient tablet and smartphone holder has been built into the console to provide you with an optimum viewing angle when working out on the X-21. You can also connect your device to the cross trainer via Bluetooth and utilise the onboard speakers to immerse yourself in your favourite music tracks, movies and boxsets.
With a stride length of 38 cm / 15”, the X-21 is suitable for all user heights and comes fitted with high-grip footplates along with dual-action & fixed handlebars, making it ideal for comfortable, low-impact fitness.
With our Adidas Cross Trainers, we are committed to quality which is why we offer a 2 year warranty on parts and labour on the Adidas X-21 Cross Trainer. Already have an Adidas cross trainer? Register your product now https://www.adidashardware.com/product-registration to activate your warranty and keep up to date on adidas fitness special offers and news.
- 10 kg / 22 lb rear-drive flywheel with rear roller
- 24 electronic resistance levels
- 5 levels of incline
- 12 fitness programmes + 4 custom workouts
- Self-generating motor – no power adapter, no wires, no sockets
- Intuitive console with clear LCD screen displays speed, time, distance, calories, pulse, watts, rpm and resistance
- Integrated hand pulse sensors
- Chest strap & wireless pulse receiver
- Quick resistance keys located on the fixed handlebars
- 38 cm / 15" stride length
- Fixed footplates with a high-grip workout surface
- Water bottle, tablet and phone holder
- Integrated speakers with Bluetooth connectivity
- Floor level adjustment
- Built-in transport wheels and grip bar
- Signature adidas Ultra Series red LED lighting powers up when you create energy
- Max. user weight: 150 kg
- Setup dimensions: (L) 161 x (W) 53 x (H) 156 cm / (L) 63.3" x (W) 24.8" x (H) 61.4"