- Tech Specs
The adidas C-21 exercise bike comes fully equipped to help build cardio endurance and target lower body muscles without causing impact strain on sensitive joints. Featuring a solid 9 kg / 20 lb flywheel, 24 levels of electronic resistance and 12 varied fitness programmes, plus 4 user programmes, the C-21 is ideal for steady-state and interval training, with the functionality for sprint and high-resistance workouts.
Built around a self-generating motor, you are the one that creates energy and powers the C-21’s impressive features. No need for a power adapter, tangled wires or restrictive plug sockets, you have the power and freedom to train anywhere in your home. With built-in transport wheels and grip bar, it’s even easier to move the bike around your home as you wish.
Featuring an intuitive console with a clear liquid crystal display, the C-21 gives you all the control you need over your workout. With live performance feedback, including capturing rider performance via the hand pulse sensors and supplied heart rate chest strap, you can easily keep track of speed, time, distance, calories, pulse, watts, RPM and resistance over the course of your session. Complete with tablet holder, built-in speakers and Bluetooth connectivity, the C-21 links to your phone or tablet, allowing you to power through workouts while listening to your favourite tracks or watching the latest movies and boxsets.
Fitted with a wide, densely padded and fully adjustable saddle, the C-21 gives you free-reign over your riding position, promoting better form, reducing irritation and maximising comfort. The all-important water bottle holder is within easy reach and means you can stay hydrated as you clock up the miles.
With our Adidas Bikes, we are committed to quality which is why we offer a 2 year warranty on parts and labour on the Adidas C-21 Bike. Already have an adidas bike? Register your product now https://www.adidashardware.com/product-registration to activate your warranty and keep up to date on adidas fitness special offers and news.
- 9 kg / 20 lb flywheel
- 24 electronic resistance levels
- 12 fitness programmes + 4 custom workouts
- Self-generating motor – no power adapter, no wires, no sockets
- Intuitive console with clear LCD screen displays speed, time, distance, calories, pulse, watts, rpm and resistance
- Integrated hand pulse sensors
- Chest strap & wireless pulse receiver
- High grip pedals with adjustable straps
- Wide, densely padded comfort saddle with vertical and horizontal seat adjustment
- Saddle height ranges from 67 cm - 92 cm / 26.3" - 36.2"
- Water bottle, tablet and phone holder
- Integrated speakers with Bluetooth connectivity
- Floor level adjustment
- Handlebar adjustment
- Built-in transport wheels and grip bar
- Signature adidas Ultra Series red LED lighting powers up when you create energy
- Max. user weight: 150 kg
- Setup dimensions: (L) 107 x (W) 57 x (H) 147 cm / (L) 42.1" x (W) 22.4" x (H) 57.8"