Body-Solid Pro Dual Multi Press (DPRS-SF)
- Tech Specs
Body-Solid Pro Dual Multi Press - Press your limits; surpass your goals.
Now you have the leverage to safely and efficiently build your chest and arms with the Body-Solid ProDual Multi Press. Continuous welded, factory assembled connections on the weight and station frame provide extra stability along with durability that extends the life of the station.
Our ProDual Multi Press features a sleek, structural tube frame with a durable, powder-coated finish that exhibits a modern, design-forward aesthetic. Full shrouds and covers ensure an extra measure of safety while enhancing its modern aesthetics. The Multi Press functions as a modular component on the ProDual 3-Stack and 4-Stack Gyms.
The ProDual Multi Press features impact-resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys, including precision ground and sealed bearings to ensure prolonged cable life and smooth movement. 11-gauge 2.375" x 4.625" oval tubing on the main frame, combined with 3-gauge steel connecting plates and " diameter connecting bolts adds to the machine's strength and durability.
The spun steel aircraft cables of the ProDual Multi Press are 5.5mm in diameter and are rated to over 2500 lb., providing smooth movement and a safe workout. Industrial-rated, sealed bearings at all major pivot points provide smooth movements and easy adjustments.
To ensure user comfort, the ProDual Multi Press features over 2" of DuraFirm upholstery, double-stitched, fully supported and guaranteed to be tear resistant. High-density rubber foam grips and handles add comfort to the ergonomically correct gripping surfaces, while multiple seat and cushion adjustments provide unlimited positioning for any sized user.
Durable, electrostatically applied metallic powder coat finish with clear coat is applied to the ProDual Multi Press in a two-step process, resulting in a high-quality, low maintenance finish protected from scratching, chipping and fading.
From flat bench to shoulder press, the ProDual Multi Press offers a biomechanically designed solution for people seeking maximum chest concentration and outstanding muscle development.
Body-Solid is recognized worldwide as a leader in home gyms and commercial strength training equipment. Over 5 million customers are enjoying the results of strength training in their everyday lives. Our equipment is designed to fit a wide variety of lifestyles, space requirements and user sizes.
- The Body-Solid ProDual Multi Press leverages adjustability to provide you with the ultimate workout to achieve maximum results.
- Unique 20-position adjustable seat and back pad slide in unison, creating multiple press angles from flat through incline and vertical shoulder press.
- Heavy-duty counterbalanced press bar includes 5 adjustment angles and pillow block bearing pivots for continuously smooth movement.
- Biomechanically designed for maximum chest concentration and outstanding muscle development.
- Multiple press handles provide users of all sizes with different grip angles to create variable exercises to concentrate on distinct areas of the chest and triceps.
- Includes a 210 lb. weight stack with a 310 lb. weight stack option.
- Works as a modular component on the ProDual 3-Stack and 4-Stack Gyms.
The advantages of using the Body Solid ProDual Multi Press
Owning quality fitness equipment encourages a very important aspect of strength training... motivation that will drive you to sculpt your body to its ultimate form.
You'll have the tools to lose unwanted pounds and replace them with lean muscle mass. You'll create a workout regimen that renders fatigue a distant memory. You'll increase your endurance and achieve results with each repetition.
The Body-Solid ProDual Multi Press is packed with the features you want at a price you can afford. Best of all, you'll achieve your goals through unrestricted freedom of movement and enjoy the results of superior engineering and design.
- A more defined chest.
- A stronger back.
- Well-muscled arms
We are dedicated to manufacturing gyms that produce fast, effective results.
We are focused on designing equipment that fits a wide variety of lifestyles, space requirements and user sizes.
We are committed to providing our customers with the best warranty in the industry.
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys with V-grooved channels and precision ground, sealed ball bearings
- 11 gauge 2.375" x 4.625" oval tubing
- Electrostatically applied powder coated finish
- Spun steel aircraft cables are 5.5mm diameter rated to over 2500 lb.
- DuraFirm™ upholstery over 2” high density foam
- Continuous welds at all joints
- High density molded plastic end and foot caps
- Dimensions: 57"w x 89"L x 62"H (145cm x 226cm x 158ccm)