Adidas X-21FD Cross Trainer
- Tech Specs
The adidas X-21FD front drive cross trainer delivers an exceptionally smooth and stable elliptical motion thanks to its large 12 kg / 26.4 lb flywheel and rear roller mechanism. You can tailor the intensity of your workout by selecting one of the 24 electronic resistance levels, as well as adjusting the 5 levels of inline to target additional muscle areas and create an even greater challenge.
Featuring a self-generating motor, you are the one that creates energy and powers the X-21FD’s impressive features. No need for a power adapter, tangled wires or restrictive plug sockets, you have the power and freedom to train anywhere in your home. With built-in transport wheels and grip bar, it’s even easier to move the cross trainer around your home as you wish.
With 12 pre-set fitness programmes and the ability to create and store 4 custom workouts of your own, the X-21FD’s console allows you to vary your fitness regime to help maintain enjoyment and motivation. The LCD screen ensures you’re continually updated on your progress with live performance metrics including, speed, time, distance, calories, pulse, watts, RPM and resistance. Accurate heart rate data is also available via the supplied wireless chest strap and pulse can be quickly measured using the integrated hand pulse sensors.
Complete with built-in speakers and Bluetooth connectivity, the X-21FD wirelessly links to your tablet and smartphone, allowing you to power your workouts with motivational music tracks or pass the time by watching your favourite movies and boxsets while you exercise.
With a stride length of 46 cm / 18” and fully adjustable footplates, the X-21FD is suitable for all user heights. Fitted with NRG Tech cushioned footplates along with dual-action & fixed handlebars, the X-21FD allows free-reign over your workout positioning, promoting better form, reduced strain and maximum comfort – all combining for better home cardio workouts. The solid build quality also means users up to a maximum weight of 150 kg / 330 lb can benefit from the X-21FD’s features.
With our Adidas Cross Trainers, we are committed to quality which is why we offer a 2 year warranty on parts and labour on the Adidas X-21FD Cross Trainer. Already have an Adidas cross trainer? Register your product now https://www.adidashardware.com/product-registration to activate your warranty and keep up to date on adidas fitness special offers and news.
- 12 kg / 26.4 lb front drive flywheel with rear roller
- 24 electronic resistance levels
- 5 levels of incline
- 12 fitness programmes + 4 custom workouts
- Self-generating motor – no power adapter, no wires, no sockets
- Intuitive console with clear LCD screen displays speed, time, distance, calories, pulse, watts, rpm and resistance
- Integrated hand pulse sensors
- Chest strap & wireless pulse receiver
- Quick resistance keys located on the fixed handlebars
- 46 cm / 18" stride length
- Fully adjustable footplates with NRG Tech cushioning
- Water bottle, tablet and phone holder
- Integrated speakers with Bluetooth connectivity
- Floor level adjustment
- Built-in transport wheels and grip bar
- Signature adidas Ultra Series red LED lighting powers up when you create energy
- Max. user weight: 150 kg
- Setup dimensions: (L) 180 x (W) 86 x (H) 185 cm / (L) 70.8" x (W) 33.4" x (H) 72.8"