Defy gravity with the Inversion table, relieve stress, reduce back pain and increase flexibility.
Your spine is constantly being compressed by the everyday activities of walking, running, climbing... even standing. Inversion therapy has become an extremely popular method of relieving the pressure on the discs and nerves situated between the vertebrae. Proponents also believe that inversion therapy restores proper alignment of the spine and can result in a stronger, healthier posture.
Many doctors and chiropractors agree that activity and exercise offer the best long-term solutions for back pain, joint stiffness and immobility. The Best Fitness BFINVER10 Inversion Table is designed to help you achieve both in the comfort and convenience of your own home.
A strong, stable base supports a comfortably padded nylon backboard. The BFINVER10 features a spring-loaded safety strap to ensure stability during inversion. A graduated scale on the extension bar allows simple, fast adjustments to accommodate users up to 6 ft, 6 inches tall. For additional comfort, adjustable ankle cuffs provide a custom fit that cannot be achieved with foam rollers common to many inversion tables. Best of all, you can simply pull two pins on the BFINVER10 to collapse and fold it away into any closet.
Note: Home Fitness Direct does not offer installation for this item. Assembly manual and tools are supplied along with the equipment, which can be used to instal the inversion table.
- Padded nylon backboard designed for comfort and breathability
- Spring-loaded safety strap that controls stability and allows you to glide quickly and safely from the upright position to full inversion
- Adjustable ankle cuffs that offer a comfortable, customizable fit for each individual user
- Simple, 2-pin collapse-and-fold design that allows for fast storage in any closet
- 300 lb. user weight capacity
- Extended frame for spotter access
- Warranty - 12 Months