Reebok A4.0 Astroride Treadmill
- Tech Specs
Astroride Cushioning Technology(Reebok A4.0 Astroride Treadmill)
What is it?
Helping to reduce the stress placed on your knees and ankles whilst you train, Astroride Cushioning Technology reduces the impact of each stride by absorbing some of the force you would experience on the pavement; resulting in a smoother and more forgiving running platform.
Fitted with the FUTURE control console, the A4.0’s LED display provides detailed feedback for optimal training.
Offering 36 pre-set workouts and 3 user-defined programs, the treadmill’s 2.0 hp motor reaches 18 kph across 12 incline levels; kickstarting your home cardio regime.
Validating the quality and design of the Astroride range is Reebok's peace of mind assurance; providing you with a 2 year warranty on parts and labour on the Reebok A2.0 Astroride Treadmill. Already have a Reebok treadmill? Register your product now https://www.reebokfitness.info/product-registration to activate your warranty and keep up to date on Reebok Fitness special offers and news.
- 2.0 HP continuous output DC motor
- 18 KPH max. speed
- Astroride cushioning technology
- 3 window LED display
- 12 power incline levels
- 36 pre-set workouts + bodyfat & fitness test
- 3 user-defined & 3 target programs
- FUTURE control console
- Quick speed & incline keys
- Integrated hand pulse sensors
- SoftDrop hydraulic folding
- Built-in transport wheels
- Storage tray
- Auto-stop safety key
- Max. user weight: 130 kg
- Running area: 130cm(L) x 45 cm(W) [51"(L) x 17.7"(W)]
- Setup: 167.5 x 76.5 x 140 cm
- Folded: 103 x 76.5 x 140 cm